Update as of February 9, 2022
Restrictions Exemption Program Is No Longer In Effect
As of Wednesday, February 9, 2022, the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services announced the Restrictions Exemption Program is no longer in effect.
- Proof of vaccination records with QR codes (paper or digital) are no longer required as proof to participate in yoga and meditation practices at BlissPowered Yoga Studio. All records supplied to date have now been deleted.
Masks are no longer mandatory. Please know we support what makes you feel most comfortable in this respect.
- Class sizes are reduced to a maximum of 18 enabling a minimum 2 meter distance between practitioners at all times.
- Markers are placed on the studio floor for proper mat alignment.
- Hands on adjustments are suspended for now.
Directional arrows are placed for one-way traffic flow when entering and exiting the studio space. Please follow all signage and directions from the BlissPowered Yoga Team for the safety and comfort of all.
Change Room Access
Change rooms, washroom and shower facilities are available. We encourage you to come dressed for your Yoga practice and to use a washroom prior to arrival. Bring only what you need for your practice with you, including a full water bottle.
Studio Props & Mat Rentals
Some studio props are available for communal use. We highly recommend that you purchase and bring your own props whenever possible. A limited number of mat rentals are available for $2. Please bring your own to guarantee you will have access to one. Props are available for purchase at the studio or online.
Hand Sanitizers & Cleaning Protocols
Hand sanitizers are available throughout the studio. We encourage you to either wash your hands with soap and water and / or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. We have taken the cleanliness and sanitization of all areas of the studio seriously all along and will continue this rigorous regime before, during and after all classes.
Class Reservations & Cancellations
Online registration is mandatory for all classes. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance through our Wellness Living Achieve App or by clicking on this link. Due to our reduced class sizes, a $15 no show and late cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to class start times without penalty.
Please Stay At Home If…
- You experience any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Runny nose / Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell / Fatigued
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle / Joint aches
- You or anyone in your household returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your household has had close unprotected contact with someone who is ill with cough and / or fever.
- You or anyone in your household has been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated for or is confirmed to have COVID – 19.
Memberships & Class Pass Holders
All Monthly Memberships were reactivated on September 27, 2021 unless a written request to opt-out was received at firstname.lastname@example.org. All expiry dates on previously purchased class passes have been extended as of September 27, 2021 by the number of days remaining on passes at the time of the mandatory closure. Introductory Passes were extended on September 27, 2021 by the number of remaining days as of the mandatory Covid-19 related closure unless a Monthly Membership upgrade was requested. Questions can be sent to email@example.com