Update as of September 20, 2021
Restrictions Exemption Program In Effect
We are complying with the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services Restrictions Exemption Program effective from September 20, 2021. All yoga practitioners must provide one of the following in advance of participating in any of the activities we offer. Double vaccinations are required.
- Alberta vaccine records with QR codes (paper or digital) are now the only valid Alberta-issued proof of vaccination accepted by operators participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- Original documentation of a medical exemption.
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within the prior 72 hours of attending a class. Tests from Alberta Health Services will not be accepted.
Proof of vaccination documentation is only required once. A piece of government issued ID is also required to validate the information appearing on any of the above listed documentations. Exemptions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of attending. Your privacy and the security of your records is of utmost importance to us. Only the studio owner will have access to your records and the information they contain will be held in absolute confidence. All records will be deleted once the Restrictions Exemption Program ends.
As the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services have reinstated the mandatory mask mandate once again, you are required to wear a mask to enter our facility. At this time, you may remove your mask once you arrive on your mat and for the duration of the yoga practice. Masks must be worn again at the end of practice and as you exit the studio.
- Class sizes are reduced to a maximum of 17 enabling a minimum 2 meter distance between practitioners at all times.
- Markers are placed on the studio floor for proper mat alignment.
- Hands on adjustments are suspended for now.
Directional arrows are placed for one-way traffic flow when entering and exiting the studio space. Please follow all signage and directions from the BlissPowered Yoga Team for the safety and comfort of all.
Change Room Access
Change rooms, washroom and shower facilities are available. We encourage you to come dressed for your Yoga practice and to use a washroom prior to arrival. Bring only what you need for your practice with you, including a full water bottle.
Studio Props & Mat Rentals
Some studio props are available for communal use. We highly recommend that you purchase and bring your own props whenever possible. A limited number of mat rentals are available for $2.00. Please bring your own to guarantee you will have access to one. Props are available for purchase at the studio or online.
Hand Sanitizers & Cleaning Protocols
Hand sanitizers are available throughout the studio. We encourage you to either wash your hands with soap and water and / or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. We have taken the cleanliness and sanitization of all areas of the studio seriously all along and will continue this rigorous regime before, during and after all classes.
Class Reservations & Cancellations
Online registration is mandatory for all classes. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance through our Wellness Living Achieve App or by clicking on this link. Due to our reduced class sizes, a $15 no show and late cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to class start times without penalty.
Please Stay At Home If…
- You experience any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Runny nose / Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell / Fatigued
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle / Joint aches
- You or anyone in your household returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your household has had close unprotected contact with someone who is ill with cough and / or fever.
- You or anyone in your household has been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated for or is confirmed to have COVID – 19.
Memberships & Class Pass Holders
All Monthly Memberships were reactivated on September 27, 2021 unless a written request to opt-out was received at email@example.com. All expiry dates on previously purchased class passes have been extended as of September 27, 2021 by the number of days remaining on passes at the time of the mandatory closure. Introductory Passes were extended on September 27, 2021 by the number of remaining days as of the mandatory Covid-19 related closure unless a Monthly Membership upgrade was requested. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org